My Birthday - 2022




One to remember

by Westphillybabe

So I want to say that I had the best birthday ever this year. It definitely lasted about five days... Or maybe 2 weeks, lol, but here is a little about the two main days.

On Thursday I went out to have a beautiful brunch with Lissa, at this place called the Prince Tea House in Chinatown. It was adorable inside,  and the food was pretty, as well as delicious.

Later on, after the kids got out from school, when we went to Delaware and had so much family fun that got home home around midnight. We had a ball bowling, laser tag, pool, and other games. Too much fun to take pics. 







The Day Trip



On Friday, Shan and I went to pick up a rental car. I was hoping for my dream car for the day, but it wasn't there. They had only two options, so I ended up with this extra large Denali Yukon. We went back to my house to pick up Tesia & Kazha, and we all headed to New York City to meet Neeraja for a fabulous ladies' experience.


In New York, we went to the Meatpacking District in Chelsea. And I never knew that one of my favorite furniture places would have an eight story showroom and a rooftop restaurant. A dream! It was amazing. It was just the kind of place I love to be in. As I walked around in my glittery sequence, green wrap dress, just making sure I take my time in my high heel sandals, I noticed all these people had their eyes on me. Everyone was super nice, despite what your hear about New Yorkers. We took cute videos, pictures and enjoyed delicious flutes of Bellinis. The food came out and it was full of flavor, and beautiful. Definitely a five star rating.









After we left the restaurant

we went to the LaBelle Esthetique spa. If you follow me, then maybe you know that I completed the wonderful interior design renovation for this July 2021. It is a luxurious 2 story facility, with a lounge and 5 private rooms. Quay, the owner had everything set up for us to enjoy. Beverages, and a spread of fruits, and other refreshing treats. The music was good, there were games to play while waiting. We all had an amazing time. The massages had all of us super relaxed. It was a vibe.










So thankful for my family & friends for celebrating with me. 
-westphillybabe 





Comments

Popular Posts